Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Jill Crawford

I do my best to credit artists and photographers on my blog, but there's plenty of room for error and I must apologize to the talented Jill Crawford.  A few weeks ago, in my post, 'Feeling Blue', I was too quick to assume that the power pole graphic was this wall decal from Ferm Living, but it is a 100% original piece of art hand-painted on that lovely blue wall.  My apologies, Jill!

Want to get this look?  Jill specializes in large-scale graphic design for walls and will come to your house to paint an original mural or will create a custom canvas, so you can take her artwork with you when you move.  Her designs are not limited to paint.  She also works with applied vinyl, can embed objects, silver leaf, or any combination your heart desires!  Just check out these other original murals and canvases that she's created:



If you're interested in a mural, you can find more info on Jill's website, including her contact info.   

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...