Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Rainy Day Rut

In Los Angeles it's hard to complain about the weather. Although, despite our rep, it's not always happy, sunshine days. Today is actually rather rainy and gloomy. So, when I sat down at my desk and my eyes landed on this inspiration that I had clipped from Lucky Magazine a couple of months ago, it was like an instant pick-me-up. 


Wouldn't it be just as satisfying to wake up to such a cheerful room each morning?  This example from Domino Magazine shows you how it's done in a fun, yet sophisticated way.


Is the poppy orange and pale pink color combo that we're seeing in recent fashion mags going to make its way back around to inspire our home decor in the coming months? Do you have a favorite orange and pink room to share? What do you think of this palette - Fresh or failure?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...