Monday, July 11, 2011

Child's Danish Modern Armchair at Mid-Century LA

Okay, just one more quick post about Dwell On Design and I promise I'll stop. There are just too many good things to recap it all in only three posts (Part I, Part II, Part III). 

These mid-century children's chairs are just so good, they deserve their very own post. They're not vintage (although modeled after an authentic Danish Modern design), which means they're readily available in your choice of upholstery. It's such a great option for stylish parents who want a comfy place for their tot to sit, but also want it to blend with their decor. 

Since I have a little one of my own, my eye went straight to these mini chairs, although David at Mid-Century LA had his booth set up with all kinds of goodies for adults too. Check out his website to browse his vast selection or contact him about ordering one of these adorable children's chairs.   


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adorable! But my daughter already has too many chairs!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...