Friday, July 8, 2011

Dwell On Design: Wrap-Up

To wrap up my series of posts on Dwell On Design, here are a few more things that caught my eye.  No particular theme to this post or common thread between the the products, except for good design, of course! If you missed Part I and Part II of my DOD recap, check it out.

What products that I've featured are you favorite? What products were you drooling over at the show that I missed in my recap? Do tell! 

1. Donate your heart(beat) to art! For a good cause.
2. These pillows from Balanced Design  are lovely and eco-friendly to boot! 
3. The pillows would actually coordinate well with this custom wallcovering from Aztek by 1960s artist, Jim Flora
4. The Charley Harper Studio booth had the dinnerware line by Todd Oldham for Fishs Eddy that I featured in this post was on display.
5. Herman Miller Eames' Aluminum Group chairs get an update in matte black and white. 
6. Stokke adds three new finishes to their Tripp Trapp chair -- Oiled oak, green, and oiled walnut; Best kid's highchair ever! 






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...